Content Marketing & Campaign Manager
Marketing Full TimeCalgary, AB
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Content Marketing & Campaign Manager with a performance marketing and a storyteller mindset to continue to drive us forward in the growing informal learning and talent development space.
In this role, you'll join a high performing marketing team, working with the Director of Marketing and Product Marketing Manager. You'll drive our content marketing strategy across a variety of channels and formats: website, blog, email, social, customer marketing, and more. You will have a solid understanding of how to create high quality content and insights that will inform our target audience of HR and business leaders. You will also understand the ideal mix of communications channels and strategies to distribute our content and get it in front of the right audiences, and have a strong understanding of analytics, and how to drive SEO.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity. Ten Thousand Coffees is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a culture that's digital first. We welcome applications from Canadians across the country.
What you’ll do
- Content & Digital Events Strategy. In partnership with the Director, Marketing, you'll craft a strategic plan for content and events/webinars, focused on driving revenue and impact. While you think strategically and on brand, you have a drive to execute and produce results.
- Campaign Management. You understand the marketing mix and can drive results through our different digital channels to our target audiences.
- Strategic Marketing Mix. Using content, email marketing, social media, paid advertising, landing pages and other tactics, you’ll create effective campaigns and build upon their successes.
- Digital Marketing Skills. You can build multi-pronged campaigns with emails, landing pages, social content and ads using our digital tools. We currently use Hubspot, Linkedin Campaign Manager, Google Ads, ahrefs, HotJar and can have access to other valuable tools to inform your decision making.
- Analytics. You can use Google Analytics and Hubspot to dig deep to understand the impact of your work. You will work with our Revenue Ops leader to ensure data is accurately tracked and captured.
- SEO. You have direct experience with keyword research, on-page SEO, optimizing existing content and backlinking strategies. You can measure your results and report on them using Google Analytics and ahrefs.
- Content Production, Writing & Management. You will manage and write the content for the social media calendar and our emails, in addition to producing ad, sales and web content that will drive demo requests and deal conversions.
- Resources Management. You’ll have access to freelance and agency writing resources for larger writing projects like articles, e-books and research projects, and will manage them on a regular basis for our campaigns.
- Creative Management. You can manage creative assets with our designer and ensure they’re on brand with clear and concise messaging.
- Creative and strategic approaches to doing great B2B marketing. You're excited to take Ten Thousand Coffees into new territory. You’ll work cross-functionally with our sales, product and customer success teams to drive value and inform our marketing plan.
- Digital Tools: You have experience with digital marketing softwares for email, social media management, campaign management and others. You can build impactful campaigns and will vigorously review and test your work before it goes live. CSS and basic coding experience is a plus. Hubspot certification is a plus plus.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience, with at least 2 years direct B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- This is a roll up your sleeves role. We're looking for someone who wants to be involved in both strategy and execution, and will be constantly scanning the market for opportunities to drive value.
- Gold standard project management. Strategy and planning is important, but execution is everything. You know how to move quickly, manage multiple priorities and get things done that are high quality.
- Continuous learning and improvement. You have an ability to share and re-apply best practices to drive high impact strategies + tactics for growth.
- Experience in a high growth startup to scaleup environment. Being familiar and comfortable in the environment of a tech startup means you embrace fast-paced change but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better. Ideally, you’ve previously worked at a company with less than 50 employees.
- Solutions oriented self starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with complete independence.
- Preference for direct experience in Enterprise or Mid Market software, ideally selling to a senior buyer in HR.
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise informal learning and talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.