Customer Success Operations Manager
Client Growth/Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager who will be responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success Team to accelerate revenue growth and customer satisfaction and impact.
To be successful, you will have experience in analysis, reporting and processes across a broad range of related topics such as retention, renewal processes, performance, renewal trends, churn, and forecasting. You do not need a background in Customer Success; as a growing discipline, it’s valuable to have experience in roles such as Operations or Revenue Operations at a SaaS company.
What You'll Do:
- Establish and manage policies, procedures and reporting that drive operational results across the Customer Success team
- Develop recommendations for expansion processes and initiatives to support improvements in Customer Success operations
- Report to leaders and executives on results, forecasts, and trends with insights and analysis through dashboards, presentations, and data models. Includes ability to pull data points and analyses together to influence leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals and build an overall renewal process, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Support compensation design to determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Customer Success are measured on
- Partner with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive adoption and expansion, and the means to track it
- Translate business initiatives into actionable objectives for Customer Success operations by developing, coordinating, and implementing a plan then measuring the overall impact and success
- Manage CS resourcing including assigning new business to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs
- Enablement: Provide materials, data, and training that help CSMs work more efficiently and onboarding more effectively
- Implement and manage software that facilities CSM Ops activities (e.g. customer success tool, SFDC)
What You bring:
- 3-5 years of related experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action within customer success of similar function for a SaaS business
- Experience using and/or implementing Customer Success Software, CRM Software, and BI Tools, or demonstrable ability to learn and implement similar systems.
- You’re a problem solver: Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions to enable more effective operations
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees and our product to deliver on our mission of democratizing opportunity.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
Benefits & Perks
Health & Dental Benefits
Vacation and Flex Time
Permanently remote - work from anywhere
Flexible working hours to suit your style and needs
Home Office set up allowance
Phone & Internet subsidy
Stress Management, Wellbeing, and unlimited Mental health support
Employee Assistance Program
Parental Leave Policy