VP of Revenue
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a VP of Revenue to oversee growth. In this role, you will help our current clients re-apply their success to every employee, and assist net new Fortune 1,000 and mid-market employers bring connectivity and informal development experiences to their teams. You will be responsible for the development and execution of our revenue strategy, with responsibility for the team’s overall targets, being a leader committed to driving customer outcomes and a best in class culture.
We are looking for a SaaS talent leader obsessed with culture and growth. You’ve experienced it, built this before, and are ready to take these experiences to your next career move.
What You'll Do:
- Use metrics and data to guide decision making and drive growth. Define and improve the sales operations for repeatable success across customer success and sales
- Actively drive the development and growth of key customer relationships focused on customer outcomes, and foster development and implementation of strategies for expanding our customer base
- Establish yourself as a thought leader and represent us at industry events, conferences and customer advisory events
- Build an award winning growth culture through managing, developing and scaling a team of sales and customer success colleagues; develop every client facing colleague into a trusted advisor and category expert
- Lead our current revenue team and help us grow and expand with the best and brightest talent
- Lead strategy development for customer and sales growth, scale and retention across all of our product set; identify key opportunities for business improvement and new growth opportunities through industry intelligence, internal analyses and qualitative insights
- Define and take ownership of the revenue targets for the business including developing plans and strategies to help the business achieve sales goals
- Evaluate growth strategies, including business justification for change, creating actionable plans to achieve success in the market and accelerate business growth
- Represent the voice of sales and customer success on cross-functional initiatives, keeping leadership and stakeholders informed on core cross-functional workstreams, risks and opportunities
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
What you bring:
- Proven track record of SaaS revenue leadership with a scale-up “make it happen” approach
- You’ve been a high performing leader growing teams across customer success, sales and marketing
- You’ve grown a team to cross the “start-up to scale-up” chasm and are excited to do it again
- Experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in the talent, L&D and/or employee experience technology market
- Experience rolling up your sleeves to sign game-changing deals while also growing teams to do the same
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees and our product to deliver on our mission of democratizing opportunity.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
Benefits & Perks
Health & Dental Benefits
Vacation and Flex Time
Permanently remote - work from anywhere
Flexible working hours to suit your style and needs
Home Office set up allowance
Phone & Internet subsidy
Stress Management, Wellbeing, and unlimited Mental health support
Employee Assistance Program
Parental Leave Policy