Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Solutions Lead
Customer SolutionsFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) builds the tools and technology for talent leaders to launch the best informal development programs - mentoring, sponsorship, coaching, learning beyond the classroom - we do it all.
Alongside the best technology, we strive to offer industry-leading content and programming to create an exceptional experience for our customers, program teams and end users. This role will own our POV on solutions to drive our customers’ business objectives for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Think of Ten Thousand Coffees as the Learning Management System for informal development. This role is to produce the programming that guides users when they meet 1:1 with a mentor/mentee, coach, peer buddy or in small groups with company leaders for a fireside chat, career conversation, or to activate important learning concepts like psychological safety and inclusive leadership and navigating difficult conversations.
What you will do:
Act as the DE&I subject matter expert to our customers and our team
- Speak to customers to understand their DE&I objectives and challenges to inform your Solutions roadmap
- In partnership with Customer Success, act as a SME and advisor to customers as they implement DE&I-focused programming via the Ten Thousand Coffees platform
- Support customer facing teams in building knowledge of DE&I concepts and how to speak to customers about them
Identify, plan and write new programming
- Identify strategic opportunities for D&I programming through market research and direct conversations with our prospects and customers
- Write conversation guides and templates for our clients to deploy to their employees on themes like mentorship and sponsorship
- Write blog posts and supporting resources for employees to build networking and mentorship competencies, and to use as pre-reads for their development programming
Establish partnerships with thought partners
- Identify subject matter experts to work with on specific content topics
- Develop partnership scopes, including events and co-promotion strategies
- Interview experts to produce compelling content for programming
Support go-to-market strategies for partnership launches and campaigns
- Once programming is ready, support go-to-market strategy to promote it to prospects and current customers
- See your content through from writing to distribution, measuring the impact and outcomes of the content
- Reporting on KPIs, reflecting on your approach, and constantly iterating and refining the process
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting or in-house role, focused on Human Capital, People, Talent or L&D strategy with at least 2+ years being directly accountable for DE&I strategies.
- You must be passionate about DE&I and have direct work experience in the space so you can hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone with the ability to reapply best practices from past experience building and distributing programming.
- Get just as excited about how to get distribution and implementation of your work as writing the content itself.
- Comfortable working end-to-end from strategy to execution to ROI. You should be data-driven and comfortable speaking to the business outcomes and ROI of your work.
- You nerd out about customer and market insights, with a high degree of empathy for customers and users.
- Love writing and have a knack for turning your expertise into compelling content.
- Are agile and adaptable — we’re in a phase of growth and rapid learning
- Do your best work when you’re given some autonomy—you enjoy uncovering a challenge and finding your own ways to solve it.
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees and our product to deliver on our mission of democratizing opportunity.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
*Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.*
Benefits & Perks
Health & Dental Benefits
Vacation and Flex Time
Permanently remote - work from anywhere
Flexible working hours to suit your style and needs
Home Office set up allowance
Phone & Internet subsidy
Stress Management, Wellbeing, and unlimited Mental health support
Employee Assistance Program
Parental Leave Policy