Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human ResourcesFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, to lead the charge as we grow our team! In this new position, you will lead and manage the talent acquisition strategy, programs, and processes, while building and managing our candidate pipeline, and the full recruitment cycle. In this role, you will also work closely with our Head of People to build and manage our employer brand, and assist onboarding and new hire programming in a fully remote organization.
What you will do:
Source candidates and manage Candidate Pipeline: proactively source active and passive candidates; establish new pipeline channels and tools; build a pipeline of strong, diverse candidates across technical (engineering, design, product) and non-technical roles (sales, customer success, marketing, etc.); coordinate and manage communications and relationships
Execute on the full cycle recruitment process: partner with team leads to build and execute effective hiring strategies, build attractive job descriptions, screen profiles, conduct pre-screen interviews, manage interview process and candidate experience, prepare and present offers of employment, and manage onboarding for new hires.
Build internal Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand best practices: Take a lead role in employer brand, and recruitment-related projects and initiatives, including defining internal best practices, coaching hiring teams, building out programs to attract future talent.
Optimize and manage talent acquisition OKRs, KPIs, and dashboards: Define key goals and metrics, to measure and communicate to our team on the key levers of success in TA and EB.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruitment role, hiring teams at scale, with direct experience in tech
- A flourishing network of top talent in tech
- A strong understanding of relevant roles in the tech industry, and the latest TA strategies and methods
- A proven track record of experience in hiring high-performers across multiple departments
- Experience in high growth tech start up to scale up environments
You'll likely thrive in this role, if you:
- Genuinely enjoy connecting with people, and have a natural ability to build authentic relationships (even in a virtual world!)
- Have both expertise in, and curiosity for, the Talent Space, and the Future of Work
- Are connected to the 10KC mission of democratizing network and opportunity
- Are agile and adaptable—you don’t mind switching gears if plans suddenly change
- Are an advocate for the candidate experience, and improving the field of Talent Acquisition
- Do your best work when you’re given some autonomy—you enjoy uncovering a challenge and finding your own ways to solve it
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees and our product to deliver on our mission of democratizing opportunity.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
*Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.*