Customer Success Manager
Client Growth/Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Manager, Customer Success, who wants to join a rapidly growing team, enabling our diverse range of clients’ continued success and growth.
In this role, you'll be working closely with our fast-growing mid-market and enterprise clients - managing the end-to-end delivery of a world-class customer experience. You'll work with mixed teams from sales, engineering, marketing and product to drive growth for both the client and 10KC.
You'll build positive relationships with key decision-makers and program champions across a portfolio of customers to drive growth and expansion opportunities forward. You'll have a direct impact on growing 10KC by launching new programs, applying a strategic approach, uncovering new opportunities, and positioning our products to drive business results for your customers successfully.
What you'll be doing...
- Customer Strategy. Interact with program champions and diverse stakeholder groups through multiple channels. You should be comfortable working closely with Manager to Director level seniority clients at Fortune 1000 companies with a focus on talent and career development strategies and innovation.
- Account Management. Keep your clients informed with our best practice platform configuration and onboarding support, regular business reviews and new product feature demos. Enable them with the right information at the right time to maximize their success.
- Customer Growth. Turn clients into advocates. Develop a deep understanding of customers' business challenges and industry trends to lead informed conversations on how 10KC can achieve their objectives, ultimately driving expansion.
- Team Alignment. Connect client data and insight to support our product innovation and feature development, while also evolving the working relationship across other functional groups.
What you bring...
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an account management, project management, sales, or client-facing role within the enterprise or mid-market technology Saas space.
- Specific and measurable experience as a key person accountable to expansion and retention.
- Proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with clients. You are comfortable facilitating meetings with diverse stakeholder groups and driving strategies built on insights.
- Comfortable embracing fast-paced change that comes with being a start-up to scale-up company, but always seeks ways to enhance the experience and make things better.
- Solutions-oriented self-starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with independence.
- Project management - skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished/launch customer programs
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award-winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
*Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.*
Benefits & Perks
Health & Dental Benefits
Vacation and Flex Time
Permanently remote - work from anywhere
Flexible working hours to suit your style and needs
Home Office set up allowance
Phone & Internet subsidy
Stress Management, Wellbeing, and unlimited Mental health support
Employee Assistance Program
Parental Leave Policy