Customer Marketing Manager
Marketing Full TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team and help us enable our diverse range of clients’ continued success and growth.
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating an incredible customer experience through marketing campaigns that drive adoption, advocacy, and ultimately expansion.
We’re looking for an expert storyteller who can develop a deep understanding of who our customers are, what their challenges are, and how 10KC is uniquely positioned to solve them. You’ll build trusted relationships with customers and create a community of clients who advocate for 10KC, celebrating their wins with us and sharing feedback to help us continue to innovate.
You'll work with mixed teams from Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product to drive growth for our clients—and our business.
What you will be doing:
Marketing strategy. Develop a deep understanding of our customer journey from launch to expansion. You’ll use the insights you’ve gathered to create, implement and measure customer journey campaigns that drive adoption, loyalty, advocacy, and expansion.
Build pipeline. Support our CS team in their ambitious expansion targets by making our clients feel like rockstars. You’ll work directly with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to build strategies that source and influence expansion revenue pipeline.
Enable our team. Develop a deep understanding of our customers' challenges and how 10KC is uniquely positioned to help solve them. You’ll translate these insights into compelling enablement resources for our sales team, like case studies and business cases.
Create advocates. Build a community of advocates for our product. You’ll engage a variety of tactics to identify, articulate, and communicate value with our customers so they’ll have every reason to share customer reviews and referrals that will help us drive continued growth.
Get creative. Look for new, innovative ways to engage our customers. You’ll constantly test out new ways to drive adoption and build advocacy, and share your results with the larger team.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in customer marketing, customer success, or product marketing, with at least 3 years direct B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- Experience in a high growth start-up to scale-up environment. Being familiar and comfortable in the environment of a tech startup means you embrace fast-paced change but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better. Ideally, you’ve previously worked at a company with less than 50 employees.
- Solutions oriented self starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with complete independence.
- Preference for direct experience in Enterprise software, ideally in the talent development, talent management, or L&D space.
- Data-driven and comfortable speaking to the business outcomes and ROI of your work.
- Passion for building and maintaining relationships.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a culture that's digital first. We welcome applications from individuals who have legal authorization to work in Canada, regardless of their location.
Please note that our Applicant Tracking System displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.