Senior Manager, Customer Success - Academic
Client GrowthFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Success - Academic who wants to join a rapidly growing team enabling the continued success and expansion of our diverse range of post-secondary clients.
In this role, you'll be working closely with our schools across Canada, the US, and the Caribbean - managing the end-to-end delivery of a world-class customer experience. You'll work with mixed teams from sales, engineering, marketing and product to drive growth for both the client and for 10KC.
You'll build positive relationships with executive level decision makers across a portfolio of customers to drive growth and expansion opportunities forward. You'll have a direct impact on growing 10KC by establishing new relationships, uncovering new opportunities, rapidly expanding accounts, and positioning our products to successfully drive business results for your customers.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity. Ten Thousand Coffees is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a culture that's digital first.
Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.
What you will be doing:
- Development and implementation, both strategic and tactical, of Ten Thousand Coffees with post-secondary institutions around the world.
- Business Reviews with every client, providing strategic support on increasing program KPIs.
- Iteration and improvement of adoption and engagement tactics for Ten Thousand Coffees’ academic clients.
- Development of original marketing resources for clients to use to increase program adoption and engagement on a monthly basis.
- Management of administrator feedback on product and provide insights to Product team to enable product improvements.
- Proactive engagement at risk customers to reduce risk of churn.
- Building customer advocates – using your superior relationship management skills, you will develop strategic client partnerships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for Ten Thousand Coffees.
A little bit about You:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a Customer Success role within the software space, with an interest or experience working with post-secondary institutions.
- Experience and understanding of career development challenges faced by today’s youth and how to solve them using technology and an innovative approach.
- Experience and proven ability to strategize and think high level about business problems, identify possible solutions, evaluate them, execute them, and measure results.
- Proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers. You are comfortable facilitating meetings with senior leaders and challenging ideas and existing strategies.
- You are comfortable speaking and coaching small groups in-person or on live webinars.
- Experience in a high growth start-up to scale-up environment. Being familiar and comfortable in the environment of a tech startup means you embrace fast-paced change but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better.
- Solutions oriented self starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with independence.