Senior Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
Client GrowthFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Customer Success who wants to join a rapidly growing team enabling the continued success and expansion of our diverse range of clients.
In this role, you'll be working closely with our biggest clients - managing the end-to-end delivery of a world-class customer experience. You'll work with mixed teams from sales, engineering, marketing and product to drive growth for both the client and for 10KC.
You'll build positive relationships with executive level decision makers across a portfolio of customers to drive growth and expansion opportunities forward. You'll have a direct impact on growing 10KC by establishing new relationships, uncovering new opportunities, rapidly expanding accounts, and positioning our products to successfully drive business results for your customers.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity. Ten Thousand Coffees is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a culture that's digital first. We welcome applications from outside Toronto.
Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a Customer Success role within the software space
- Experience and understanding of talent and career development challenges and how to solve them using technology and an innovative approach
- Proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers. You are comfortable facilitating meetings with senior leaders and challenging ideas and existing strategies.
- Experience in a high growth start-up to scale-up environment. Being familiar and comfortable in the environment of a tech startup means you embrace fast-paced change but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better. Ideally, you’ve previously worked at a company with less than 30 employees.
- Solutions oriented self starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with independence.
- Preference for direct experience in Enterprise software, ideally in the talent development, talent management, or L&D space.
- Customer Strategy. Interact with customers of all levels (Managers to Global C-suite) through multiple channels. You should be comfortable to work closely with executives at Fortune 1000 companies with a focus on talent and career development strategies and innovation.
- Customer Growth. Turn clients into advocates. Develop a deep understanding of customers' business challenges and industry trends to lead informed conversations on how 10KC can enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Account Management. Keep your clients informed with platform configuration and onboarding support, regular business reviews and new product feature demos. Enable them with the right information at the right time to maximize their success.
- Team Alignment. Connect client data and insight to support our product innovation and feature development, while also evolving the working relationship across other functional groups.
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.