Content Marketing Manager
Marketing Full TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Content Marketing Manager who's looking for the opportunity to join a growth stage company with a passionate team. This is a chance to make an impact and build a legacy.
In this role, you'll join a small but mighty marketing team, working with the Director, Growth Marketing. You'll drive our content marketing strategy across a variety of channels and formats: website, blog, email, social, customer marketing, and more. You love writing and have a solid understanding of how to create high quality content that people love to read. You also understand the playbook to distribute your content to get it in front of the right audiences and drive SEO.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity. Ten Thousand Coffees is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a culture that's digital first. We welcome applications from Canadian applicants outside Toronto.
- Content Strategy. In partnership with the Director, Growth Marketing, you'll craft a strategic plan for content, focused on driving revenue. While you think strategically, you have a drive to execute and produce results.
- Writing. Short-form, long-form, product captions, emails - you love all forms of writing and consistently hear you're great at it. You'll produce a variety of content types - from driving awareness of our product to generate demo requests to producing resources for sales to help drive deal conversion.
- SEO. You have direct experience with keyword research, on-page SEO, optimizing existing content and backlinking strategies.
- Social Media. Make our clients feel like rockstars to support our CS team in their ambitious expansion targets. Develop a deep understanding of customers' business challenges and industry trends to lead informed conversations on how 10KC enables them to achieve their objectives.
- Customer Marketing. We know that the path to our next 100 customers will be through our first 100. You'll work directly with customers and our CSMs to help tell the success stories of our incredible customer base.
- Creative approaches to doing great B2B marketing. You're excited to take Ten Thousand Coffees into new territory. Maybe that's a podcast. Or getting creative with the 100k users on our open networking platform. The skies the limit, and the person in this role gets excited by all the opportunities we have for growth.
Desired Skills & Experience
Think you're a great fit for this role but missing the mark on an item on the list? Apply anyways - we'd love to speak with you.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience, with at least 2 years direct B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- This is a roll up your sleeves role, so previous experience working in a small marketing team, or team of one is important. We're looking for someone who wants to be involved in both strategy and execution.
- Standard for action. Strategy and planning is great, but execution is everything. You know how to move quickly and get things done.
- Ability to share and re-apply best practices from your past experience on high impact strategies + tactics for growth.
- Experience in a high growth start-up to scale-up environment. Being familiar and comfortable in the environment of a tech startup means you embrace fast-paced change but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better. Ideally, you’ve previously worked at a company with less than 50 employees.
- Solutions oriented self starter, you're open to adjusting tactics and executing in a rapidly changing work environment with complete independence.
- Preference for direct experience in Enterprise or Midmarket software, ideally selling to a buyer in HR.
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.