Enterprise Account Executive
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to build partnerships with some of the world’s most progressive companies. In this role, you'll be leading an end-to-end consultative sales process from prospecting to close with Fortune 1000 enterprise clients. You’ll be speaking the language of talent leaders to drive new revenue opportunities and customer growth initiatives across North America. You'll act as a strategic advisor to senior talent leaders to solve business critical talent development and connectivity problems using the 10KC platform and suite of best practices.
If you’re excited about helping customers solve business critical talent development and connectivity problems using innovative technology in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, scale-up culture - we want to chat with you.
What you will be doing...
- Build pipeline. Network and grow relationships with Fortune 1,000 talent leaders. Conduct research, identify key players, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Sales. Actively grow and close pipeline through strategic sales motions. Position, negotiate, and close new business ($50-250K ACV) in the North American territory, while concurrently spearheading expansion opportunities with existing clients.
- Strategic Selling. Ability to develop sales assets, business cases and client facing materials to support complex enterprise sales processes.
- Sales Operations. Strong understanding and self-driven pipeline management, SFDC operations and forecasting. Work closely with customer success & marketing teams to ensure that best practices of 10KC are shared and implemented across all sales touch points.
What you bring...
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a strategic revenue driving software seller to Fortune 1,000 enterprise customers. You must have a track record of solving talent and employee engagement problems using innovative tech.
- Subject matter expert in talent management and innovative future of work technologies. You should have the depth to be able to speak with confidence to Talent executives about these topics, and to support them in understanding how to implement with effectiveness.
- Strategic seller that builds strong, trusted relationships- we aren't looking for a pipeline manager. You should have an existing network of talent leaders.
- High level of ownership, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience in a high growth start-up to scale-up environment. Being familiar and comfortable in the environment of a tech startup means you embrace fast-paced change but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better.
- Experience with deal ownership from start to finish, including the successful negotiation of legal and procurement processes.
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award-winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a digital-first culture. We welcome applications from across Canada.
*Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.*