Revenue Enablement & Operations Manager
Client GrowthFull TimeRemote
Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC) is looking for a Revenue Enablement & Operations Manager who's ready for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, enabling our Sales and Customer Success teams to hit ambitious growth goals to bring in new logos and drive expansion of our diverse range of current clients.
In this hybrid role of Revenue Enablement & Operations, you will primarily collaborate with members of our Sales and Customer Success teams to determine their needs, define and execute on the enablement strategy and analyze different areas that need enablement. You'll also handle the non-selling processes and tasks inherent in the sales process. You'll work with mixed teams from sales, marketing and customer success to innovate our sales and sales enablement practices.
We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees and our product to deliver our mission of democratizing opportunity. Ten Thousand Coffees is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Ten Thousand Coffees is now permanently remote and building a culture that's digital first. We welcome applications from outside Toronto.
Please note that our system displays PDF resumes more clearly & preserves your formatting. Other formats are welcome, but PDF is preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within Revenue Enablement & Operations. Minimum of 2 years daily experience in Salesforce.
- Ability to streamline/simplify existing processes; proactively seek out ways to break down barriers, improve sales operations processes, remove obstacles and accelerate sales.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of SFDC: leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities and products as well as workflow procedures for Net New Business and Existing Business (CS & Upsell).
- Played a key role in defining, developing and supporting a high velocity sales process.
- Results-driven, collaborative team player and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are comfortable facilitating meetings with senior leaders and challenging ideas and existing strategies.
- Preference for direct experience in Enterprise software, ideally in the talent development, talent management, or L&D space.
- Revenue Enablement. Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and work closely with Sales leadership to review process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Operations. Manage and maintain Salesforce data integrity. Enable the Sales and CS teams to effectively keep accurate data and activities in Salesforce.
- Compensation Management. Effectively manage Sales and CS team compensation plans including quarterly bonuses and ensure accurate and timely communication to Finance.
- Tool Mastery. Ability to effectively utilize, administer and manage the Technology Stack: Salesforce, SalesLoft, Intercom and DocuSign.
- Team Alignment. Develop and maintain our core reporting dashboards in Salesforce across Sales, CS and Finance. Responsible for preparing biweekly reports around customer feedback on lost opportunity to support the Product Marketing Team.
About Ten Thousand Coffees
We’re Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), pioneers of the enterprise talent development space. Our platform smart matches colleagues together to develop through informal, virtual coffee chats. We’ve built award winning partnerships to build connectivity and talent development in enterprise, academic and industry organizations. Our clients include Fortune 1000s like RBC, AIG, PwC, McKesson, post-secondary academic institutions across Canada, and diversity networks like Ascend and Out Leadership. We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.