Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
ITFull TimeWarsaw, Poland
Telemedico is one of the global leaders in telemedicine business, working with the biggest global insurance and assistance companies. Currently operating in 7 languages, Telemedico is planning to expand rapidly into new geographies and product lines and has an ambition to become #1 global telemedicine provider.
The main goal of this role is to help in scaling product development and ensure that the technology is operating as intended and evolving in lockstep with the business. To do this you need to be able to partner with business stakeholders to understand their business objectives and develop a technology strategy to support those goals.
You will look after a team of 20+ members (back-end developers, front-end developers, mobile developers, QA team and PM team). Part of your team operates remotely on a daily basis (of course at the moment the whole company does).
- developing technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals,
- working collaboratively with product and engineering teams on the development of new products, enhancements and redesigns,
- ensuring coordinated, responsive IT delivery mechanism to meet business and customers needs,
- leading and managing the whole IT function.
- a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study,
- expertise in software development practices, including agile and devops,
- proven track record in building and leading engaged and high performing technical teams,
- hands-on experience with complex project management,
- experience of working in a relevant role for a SaaS company is highly desirable,
- fluent Polish and English speaker.
- reliable and self-motivated,
- strong leadership skills,
- able to manage and drive multiple projects,
- flexible and adaptable.
- You will contribute to revolutionizing the medical services industry.
- You will cooperate with entrepreneurs and executives with proven professional track record.
- You will participate in development opportunities within rapid growth of the company.
- You will have salary based on experience and achieved KPIs.
- You will have unlimited access to consultations with Telemedi.co doctors.