Do you love coding? Do you love numbers? Do you get excited when you have a chance to release your inner data nerd? If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk! We’re looking for exceptional people with web development skills to work on some of our web and mobile projects.
We help Canadians make better mortgage decisions!
Tango Financial is a Canadian Mortgage Technology company and we're focused on delivering an era of change for the mortgage industry by developing advanced technology and uniting brokers who are best in class. Oh, and we have lots of fun along the way.
Here’s what we are looking for, does it describe you?
Tango Financial is looking for an Intermediate level Full-Stack Software Developer with a passion for coding and making great products where form equals function. You should be comfortable working in an open-ended environment where roles are flexible, everything is always changing, and communication is essential. You'll be part of a small, nimble team of developers who love solving hard problems. Daily responsibilities include a great mix of designing, building, troubleshooting, fixing and celebrating.
Here’s the qualifications we need you to bring:
- 3+ Years Professional Experience with PHP, Python or Go web application development
- Demonstrable understanding of front-end and/or back-end architectures
- Strong curiosity, or understanding, of AWS, Node, Go, SQL, NoSQL, Docker & Linux
- Can see the 'larger picture' and value clarity, testing and documentation
- Version Control Systems, Git preferred
Bonus if you also bring:
- Front-end tooling: Sass (SCSS), Babel, Webpack & Automated testing
- Experience with Laravel PHP framework
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with front-end analytics
- Familiarity with agile development and formalized quality assurance
- Experience working in the SaaS environment (Software as a Service)
- Appreciation for the complexity of delivering large-scale solutions to enterprise level clients
Top reasons to work for Tango Financial!
- Competitive salary
- Tools to get the job done
- Cool workplace with snacks and beverages
- Ability to wear jeans and t-shirts every day
- Opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of Canadians