Paid Media Manager (Facebook focused)
Paid MediaFull TimeCanada
We are on a mission to build one of the best paid advertising agencies in Canada. No overworked and understaffed teams working on a brand. We have all been in that agency life and it's not for us. If you have the right mix of hands-on experience, curiosity for finding data + solutions and willing to learn something new each month. We might be the right career for you.
Take Some Risk Inc. is looking for a Paid Media Manager who wants to own and be responsible for driving customer acquisition and lead generation for ecommerce and direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands. Your role will focus on expanding what clients do across Facebook, Instagram and Snap but may also include Google, YouTube, and Microsoft.
You can be based anywhere in Canada. You don't need to be in Vancouver, Montreal or Toronto. We have been working as a remote team the last 2 years and have processes in place to support a remote setup. However, there is always room for improvement and we want someone who can help make our processes and frameworks even better. This frees up your time to work on bigger projects and be more strategic with clients.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Drive customer acquisition and lead generation across paid media
- Optimize campaigns to drive positive ROI and deliver against client KPIs
- Manage planning and execution of paid media including keyword/targeting research, campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, and budgeting. A strong focus will be on Shopping & DPA campaigns
- Work with clients to create custom reports and dashboards that help them succeed in business
- Provide performance updates and make recommendations based on insights
- Identify new and emerging technology, best practices, and capabilities to help our clients stay ahead of the competition
- Punch above your weight class and let your nerd flag fly
- Speak at one conference / year on the work you are doing
- Write one blog post a month covering your area of expertise. Making our clients and the community smarter is a pillar at the company
- 5+ years of experience running paid media campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Merchant Centre and Shopify
- Familiarity with marketing tools such as Intercom, HotJar, and Google Search Console
- Good understanding of Google Ads Scripts and Excel formulas
- Have worked collaboratively with developers, designers and marketers
- Enjoy finding creative solutions and trying new things. When resources are limited, you not only survive but thrive creatively
- Curious about the world around you. People watching is something you love to do. Empathizing with your team, and clients will be key in this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Take Some Risk Inc. is an agency with clients in the USA, Canada, Europe and APAC. We value honesty, curiosity, courage, and passion in how we work with our clients and together as a team. We believe knowledge can empower people to become that much better at their jobs and in their personal lives. Some cool benefits we offer beyond a competitive salary:
- 4 weeks vacation (excluding stat holidays)
- 5 sick days
- Professional development time each week
- Access to the best tools, equipment & technology to do your jobs
- Yearly team trip to hangout together for a week. We have done London, UK & Montreal so far
- Profit sharing scheme
- One moving and bereavement day each year
We are team doing work that should go to larger agencies but does not because clients love the hands-on attention we give them. We want a team member who is willing to help us execute our vision to build the best paid media team in Canada. Is that you?