Full Stack Developer
Development Full TimeOttawa, ON
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to help us reimagine employee wellness benefits to help drive workplace culture.
sweatcrew.co is a new Ottawa based software startup that helps HR leaders leverage their company’s wellness investment to build inclusive and engaging internal communities that enrich workplace culture, employee wellness, and retention.
This is an excellent opportunity to join on the ground floor of an exciting company.
At sweatcrew, you can expect to:
- Work on both the front and back end.
- Work toward solving interesting and complex problems every day, like real-time collaboration.
- Work directly with our team of designers and product leads to create intuitive interfaces and great experiences.
- Contribute to our CI pipeline by writing unit tests, regression tests, and integration tests for your code.
- Collaborate closely with teammates
- Propel the company forward with your unique talents!
You should connect with us if you:
- Enjoy having top-to-bottom ownership of new features, including crafting technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and keeping tabs on post-release metrics.
- Enjoy a culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other people.
- Have 3+ years of programming experience (this can include personal projects, internships, co-ops, or anything you think is relevant).
We’d also love to hear about:
- Any open-source contributions.
- Blogs you write for, speaking engagements, and community involvement.
sweatcrew is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.