Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk will provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, be number oriented and very organized.
Duties of the position include:
- Provide Reception coverage as required
- Post high volume of AP invoices accurately and on a timely basis
- Process accounts payable in a timely manner ensuring accuracy
- Verify and record daily financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Prepare & select Invoices for payment processing
- Reconcile vendor statements on monthly basis
- Assist the Accounting team with day to day, monthly and year-end reporting and operational requirements
- Issue purchase orders as required
- Maintain records in line with law and company policy
- Follow company policies and procedures