Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
The Bilingual Inside Sales Representative is responsible for creating opportunities, winning, and growing sales, with a focus on finding new customers and opportunities within current accounts. The Bilingual Inside Sales Representative will understand customer’s needs, follow-up on any leads and opportunities and ensure a smooth sales process. They will communicate with customers on a regular basis through telephone calls and assist Outside Sales Representatives with quoting and other tasks as required.
A qualified candidate should be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and attention to detail, a proven sales record, and an understanding of the construction industry.
- Fully understand the customer’s requirements and factors that may influence their decision making.
- Reach out to key decision makers and influencers on current accounts.
- Record all sales and touchpoints in the CRM.
- Ensure records are kept up to date in the CRM within area of responsibility and/or accounts.
- Find new customers, contacts, departments, and opportunities for sales growth within existing accounts
- Present, promote and upsell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve opportunity, sales, and call targets within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Follow-up on outgoing promotions to gauge interest.
- Lunch & Learns, arrange lunch & learns, follow up attendees for opportunities, and email certificates after completion of L&L.