Senior Growth Marketer
Account StrategyFull TimeToronto, ON
About the Job
Shoelace is growing and looking to add a Senior Growth Marketer to our team. In this role,
you’ll drive the customer and revenue growth for our portfolio of clients, including finding new opportunities in emerging/new marketing channels. You will be data driven, with deep knowledge of growth strategies, plus extensive experience scaling across multiple marketing channels such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Content, Creative, CRO, Email, and more.
Working alongside our Growth Marketing Team (internally called Account Strategy), you'll share your many years of advertising experience to help guide your peers in growing our clients' success, with huge influence on the analytical and creative muscles of our team to directly impact our bottom line. You’ll also be given a level of autonomy to hold yourself accountable to decisions, outcomes and timelines that impact your work.
The Senior Growth Marketer will:
- Oversee the strategy, management, and optimization of paid and owned marketing channels, spend and tactics to achieve growth and KPI targets
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts or ‘channel partners’ in order to identify new opportunities and ensure path to scale
- Leverage customer and performance data to draw insights, develop hypotheses, and proactively identify opportunities to accelerate customer and revenue growth and increase conversion rates
- Forecast and track performance metrics with a focus on cost efficiency and you’ll oversee concurrent campaigns and optimization experiments across multiple channels, and need to ensure collaborators keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Our Growth Marketing Team is extremely collaborative, so you’ll be coordinating with teams like Business Analytics, Sales, and leadership to drive results
- You’ll report progress and communicate results and recommendations to your clients and the larger team and key stakeholders
- You’ll also get to lead and collaborate on internal projects to help achieve business goals and contribute wherever the team requires
- Be a leading expert on the team and be able to influence and coach our more junior team members, helping positively impact and grow our talent pool
To be successful, you should have:
- An entrepreneurial outlook, plenty of motivation, and a passion for helping small businesses
- Combined 3+ years of customer acquisition/performance/growth marketing/e-commerce experience
- Strong account management skills and an expert at building strong client relationships
- Experience managing agency and/or freelancer relationships, directing their work and holding third parties accountable for deliverables
- Expertise in ad platforms such as Google and Facebook Ads Manager, plus demonstrated success in TikTok & Snapchat
- A proven track record of directly and effectively managing a $1M+ performance marketing budget and being responsible for revenue targets
- Proven ability to translate business objectives into acquisition strategies with meaningful KPIs
Shoelace helps over 400 D2C brands, retailers and other merchants grow their businesses by building and optimizing ads across Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other platforms. We leverage our media buyer's expertise to bring strong results and have a reputation of doing it well. Our customers love us, and you will to!
Succeeding at Shoelace
As a team, we put an emphasis on hiring people who are highly accountable and actually enjoy doing the work, instead of constantly worrying about their next move. Because most of us work remotely, our employees tend to let their work speak for itself. This focus on output means that once you’ve put in a day that you are proud of, we prefer you to unplug and go live your life.
For the right person, this balance is amazing but may feel different than a typical startup or agency. If you prefer to jump from project to project or fill your days with meetings, you may find yourself frustrated here. However, if you are accountable, empathetic, kind and looking for a place you can build a career for the long term, we’d love to hear from you. This is especially true if your background, identity, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity or anything else that makes you unique will add to the variety of voices here at Shoelace.
To learn more about Shoelace please have a look at our Employee Handbook
To apply to this role, please complete the steps in this application process. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $95,000