Senior Product Manager
Information and dataFull TimeToronto, ON
Shoelace is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to build software products that help marketers work more efficiently.
About the job:
Shoelace builds software for three different user groups.
1. Customer facing software for our clients (ecommerce merchants)
2. Internal tools for our Account Strategists
3. External tools for marketing professionals (freelancers, agencies, etc)
The third group (external tools) is a fairly new initiative for us and this is what you’d be working on!
The first product we’re building in this area is one that helps marketers better organize and analyze their learnings from creative tests. You can learn more about it [here](https://planner.shoelace.com/).
Are you passionate about product management? Have you taken successful products to market? Have you established a track record of delivering consistent product offerings at scale? We want to learn more about you!
You should have:
- Experience building out products that can meet the needs of a wide set of user personas ranging from simple to complex needs
- Empathy for the user and use data to inform product decisions
- Experience collaborating and communicating with teams like: designers, developers, marketers, data scientists, and researchers
- A genuine excitement for solving problems in the marketing space
- An ability to define and prioritize initiatives, while working cross-functionally and managing stakeholder relationships
Shoelace helps over 400 D2C brands, retailers and other merchants grow their businesses by building and optimizing ads across Facebook, Instagram and other platforms. We leverage technology which enables us to do the same work an agency might do but more efficiently and therefore for less cost. It’s a simple concept, we’ve developed a reputation for doing it well and our customers love us. As such, we’re growing (really quickly.)
Succeeding at Shoelace
As a team, we put an emphasis on hiring people who are highly accountable and actually enjoy doing the work, instead of constantly worrying about their next move. Because most of us work remotely, our employees tend to let their work speak for itself. This focus on output means that once you’ve put in a day that you are proud of, we prefer you to unplug and go live your life.
For the right person, this balance is amazing but may feel different than a typical startup or agency. If you prefer to jump from project to project or fill your days with meetings, you may find yourself frustrated here. However, if you are accountable, empathetic, kind and looking for a place you can build a career for the long term, we’d love to hear from you. This is especially true if your background, identity, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity or anything else that makes you unique will add to the variety of voices here at Shoelace.
To apply to this role, please follow the associated link and complete the application steps as noted. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $130,000 Canadian Dollars
Location: Remote or Toronto head office