Senior Digital Media Buyer
Account StrategyFull TimeToronto, ON
About the Job
Shoelace is growing and looking to add a Senior Digital Media Buyer to our team. In this role, you’ll leverage your extensive experience building and optimizing ad spend for merchants (particularly on Facebook and Instagram but also other platforms) to help them grow their businesses.
Working alongside our Senior (Scale) Account Strategy team you’ll be hit the ground running but work to add to your digital marketing skills. We’ll support your growth but also give you a lot of autonomy to experiment and build your client’s business. In your day to day, you’ll be asked to:
- Build and execute Facebook Ad strategies based on your customers’ unique performance needs
- Operate independently and grow comfortable being judged by the quality of your work
- Monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance to both the customer and team manager
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of (ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used to deliver results
- Troubleshoot and share insights with customers, ranging from general to specific questions
- Work on internal projects to help achieve business goals and contribute wherever the team requires
Please note that this job requires that you have extensive experience working within Facebook Ads Manager and that you are comfortable speaking with clients and managing multiple campaigns to accomplish a variety of client objectives.
Shoelace helps over 400 D2C brands, retailers and other merchants grow their businesses by building and optimizing ads across Facebook, Instagram and other platforms. We leverage technology which enables us to do the same work an agency might do but more efficiently and therefore for less cost. It’s a simple concept, we’ve developed a reputation for doing it well and our customers love us. As such, we’re growing (really quickly.)
Succeeding at Shoelace
As a team, we put an emphasis on hiring people who are highly accountable and actually enjoy doing the work, instead of constantly worrying about their next move. Because most of us work remotely, our employees tend to let their work speak for itself. This focus on output means that once you’ve put in a day that you are proud of, we prefer you to unplug and go live your life.
For the right person, this balance is amazing but may feel different than a typical startup or agency. If you prefer to jump from project to project or fill your days with meetings, you may find yourself frustrated here. However, if you are accountable, empathetic, kind and looking for a place you can build a career for the long term, we’d love to hear from you. This is especially true if your background, identity, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity or anything else that makes you unique will add to the variety of voices here at Shoelace.
To apply to this role, please complete the steps in this application process. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000