Associate Talent Manager
Talent ManagementFull TimeGlobal
About Shine Talent Group:
Shine Talent Group is one of North America's leading Talent Management and Influencer Relations agencies. We believe in strong personal brands and the power of seamlessly integrated collaborations that share a message and empower creators to develop incredible authentic content.
At Shine, creating accessible spaces for representation within our team and talent is at the forefront of what we do – we foster a space that is both comfortable and inclusive. We work to remove barriers and celebrate equity, diversity and inclusion to better the experience for the people that make this company what it is.
Studies have shown that individuals in marginalized groups are less likely to apply unless they meet all of the listed qualifications. If you feel excited about this role but don’t have the experience that aligns perfectly with this posting, we encourage you to apply regardless. You may be precisely who Shine is looking for.
If you require accommodation, please email Patra (email@example.com) and we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Shine Talent Group is looking for Associate Talent Managers to grow the team. We have the ability to hire remotely so the applicants can be out of the Toronto, LA or London area.
This individual will be managing, negotiating and securing brand partnerships for a number of exclusive lifestyle Influencers and growing Shine's North American network of agencies and brands.
We genuinely love the talent we represent and the team who represents them, so it is important that our new team member is able to jump in and completely embrace this role and be part of Team Shine.
What you would be doing:
- Manage day-to-day communications with our North American talent/Influencers under the direction of a Talent Manager
- Manage execution of Influencer campaigns with guidance from the Talent Manager from the point of contact through fruition
- Assist the Talent Manager in sourcing talent and talent outreach
- Set up phone or in-person meetings with prospective brands and PR agencies to pitch programs
- Draft program agreements and ensure program deliverables are met by talent
- Provide clients with reports/results
- Invest in ongoing education of the Influencer Relations category to be able to pitch active programs
- Work alongside the North American Talent Managers to amplify client programs with talent in other markets
- Support on Admin work including website updates, talent media kit updates, mail, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with the team
We would be impressed if you...
- Have experience with Influencer Relations and/or campaign management
- Have 1 year of agency experience
- Have completed an internship within the Influencer Relations industry.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a passion for the world of social media and digital marketing
- Have a proven track record of strong communication skills, organization, and proactive thinking
- Salary range: $42,000-$47,000
- Work From Home & Cellphone Allowance
- Health Care Benefits
- Eligibility for Team Bonus
- 2 weeks vacation + PTO and wellness days
- Subsidized Classpass Membership
- 4-day Work Weeks
- December Closing - 1 Week
- Fully remote (Work anywhere! Must be based in US, UK or Canadian Market)
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
Please note we are not actively hiring for this position. We accept applications for this role all year round as this role typically becomes available every couple of months. If you don't hear back right away, don't be discouraged - we may be holding your resumé for when a position opens up.