Management Systems Auditor
Management ConsultingFull TimeCanada
This is a Remote Work position open across Canada
If you are an experienced management systems' assessor certified to perform ISMS and QMS audits and you want to join a great team in a very rewarding work environment it is the time for you to work @SeratosConsulting. Ideal candidate must have competency, certification and relevant experience in performing ISMS and QMS internal and third-party audits.
What you bring
- Practical experience with quality and security management systems certifications, auditing or quality assurance such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISMS, QMS, SOC, NIST.
- Relevant experience and academic background in business process management, process improvement, quality management, risk management, information security management.
- ISO 27001:2013 LA or ISO 9001:2015 LA status with IRCA, Exemplar Global or other recognized certification authority.
- Auditing experience with a relevant North American or EU, certifying body (CB) such as British Standards Institution (BSI), SGS, NSF, SAI Global, Intertek or TUV.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or at least three years of related work experience or a combination of experience and accreditation (CISSP, CISM, CISA or other relevant quality accreditations);
- Experience in legal or regulatory field is an important asset.
Must be a resident of Canada and have the authorization to work in Canada.
Bilingual candidates (English and French) are preferred.