Business Development Manager - Content Dev
Content DevFull TimeNorth America, Remote
STN Video (formerly SendtoNews) is a leading video distribution platform in North America, serving over 2,300 publishers and hundreds of content providers. It provides a brand-safe environment for advertisers and allows publishers to reach new audiences. With 5000 new videos added daily, STN has partnered with major organizations such as the NY Post, Chicago Tribune, MLB, Google, and more. The Business Development Manager will be working closely with these partners.
What you’ll be doing
The company is looking for a motivated Business Development Manager with experience in the DOOH, OTT, and CTV industries. The role involves supporting the growth of the company through key publisher partnerships and closing long-term, mutually beneficial agreements for STN Video.
- Drive new publisher business for STN's online video platform, in DOOH, CTV, OTT and with publishers throughout North America
- Work with STN’s onboarding team to ensure a smooth integration for new new publishing partners
- Manage and develop a ‘new opportunities’ pipeline from lead generation to closing
- Utilize STN tools such as SalesForce to track and maximize ROI on publisher closing rate
- Cross collaborate with internal teams such as marketing and legal to improve publisher acquisition strategy
With STN, there are no cold calls in the publishing industry, only warm calls based on our established reputation and success helping other publishers to thrive in digital video. You will drive a process to move large potential partnerships along the sales funnel - executing on all aspects of a playbook that you have created to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and revenue generation. You’ll experience firsthand that a strong understanding of the unique decision process of each partner will be the key to your success.
- Seasoned business development professional with experience in digital media/marketing, publisher distribution, ad sales, and video platform or relevant SaaS
- 5+ years of experience in the business development field
- Proficient in using CRMs such as Salesforce to track performance and improve results
- Strategic thinker and strong communicator with ability to close deals with major media organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic abilities
- Team player with a growth mindset and drive to win
What we offer
- An extensive benefits package with 100% insurance premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation time
- Allows flexible work arrangements, including work from home and office
- Holds company strategic sessions twice a year in Victoria, British Columbia for team-building and transparency.
- Growth and opportunity in a collaborative and fun environment
STN Video is a proud supporter of Equal Opportunity Employment. STN Video is committed to equal opportunity employment, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type. This applies to all aspects of employment and is in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.