Ad Operations Specialist
Ad OperationsFull TimeNorth America, Remote
Remote, North America
WHAT WE WILL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
We will continue to build upon the rapid growth that STN video has seen over the past 5 years.
● We will further strengthen STN’s industry-leading roster of publishing partners by providing a best in class video platform that delivers amazing technology, the best content in the industry, and substantial ad revenues;
● We’ll work strategically to help our partners develop and deliver industry-leading online video experiences;
● We will build STN video into the world’s online video platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As our Ad Operations Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the effective and efficient execution of all STN Video campaigns and will work closely with advertising & media companies such as Google, USA Today, The National Post, and the LA Times
● You’ll work closely with our Publisher Success team to ensure our publishing partners receive the best in class onboarding experience and support with our products
● Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing the publisher on-boarding process
● You’ll own the STN ads.txt entries, work closely with the publisher team to maintain and optimize with all publishers
● Manage existing audience-based initiatives, our data management platform, and other STN Video’s audience data platforms
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
You’ll have a great curiosity to deepen your knowledge of STN Video and the digital video publishing and ad tech industries we serve.
● You’ll bring dedication and creativity which will allow you to navigate complex problems in an evolving environment
● You’re a proven self-starter, comfort with ambiguity and cross-cultural environment, adaptability to change, roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and other helpful qualities for a high-growth environment
● You will have gained 2+ years working in ad operations, ideally in the digital marketing or technology industry
● You’re comfortable with SalesForce, Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Ad Manager and Google Docs
● You’re an ambitious go-getter who will strive to demonstrate the value we add to publishers.
NICE TO HAVES
● Understanding the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs, and video-specific advertising strategies is a plus
● If you’ve got experience with online ad serving systems such as SpringServe, SpotX etc. - even better!
● Familiarity with common web development languages such as HTML5 and CSS a plus
WHAT DOES A CAREER AT STN OFFER YOU
A career at STN Video offers you growth and opportunity. You’ll be joining a collaborative, fun environment where we value curiosity, hard work, humility and honesty. We also recognize that employees are most productive when they feel safe and healthy. All STN employees have always been empowered to work from home, in the office or a comfortable combination of both at any time. As well, STN Video offers unlimited vacation time, an extensive benefits package with 100% of the premiums on us, and much more!
STN Video (formerly SendtoNews) is an award-winning (and North America’s largest) video distribution platform that supplies online publishers with premium content, advanced player technology and reliable revenue. Using the STN video platform, publishers can easily deliver official video to their readers. In addition to providing a brand-safe environment for advertisers, STN lets content providers connect with new audiences they wouldn’t be able to access otherwise.
With up to 5000 new videos every day, STN's video solution is used by over 1,800 publishers and hundreds of premium content providers. STN’s partners include the NY Post, Chicago Tribune, MLB, Google, Variety, Bloomberg, AP, Rolling Stone, the NFL, NBA and many more. As the VP of Business Development, you’ll be working closely with many of these organizations.