Publisher Success Manager
Distribution/Publisher SuccessFull TimeNorth America, Remote
North America, Remote
STN Video (formerly SendtoNews) is an award-winning (and North America’s largest) video distribution platform that supplies online publishers with premium content, advanced player technology and reliable revenue. Using the STN video platform, publishers can easily deliver official video to their readers. In addition to providing a brand-safe environment for advertisers, STN lets content providers connect with new audiences they wouldn’t be able to access otherwise.
With up to 5000 new videos every day, STN's video solution is used by over 1800 publishers and hundreds of premium content providers. STN’s partners include the NY Post, Chicago Tribune, MLB, Google, Variety, Bloomberg, AP, Rolling Stone, the NFL, NBA and many more. As the Publisher Success Manager, you’ll be working closely with many of these organizations.
WHAT WE WILL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
We will continue to build upon the rapid growth that STN video has seen over the past 5 years.
- We will further strengthen STN’s industry leading roster of publishing partners by providing a best in class video platform that delivers amazing technology, the best content in the industry, and substantial ad revenues;
- We’ll work strategically to help our partners develop and deliver industry leading online video experiences;
- We will build STN video into a world class online video platform
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will be the face of STN video to an assigned group of publisher accounts.
- You’ll collaborate with the Director of Publisher Success and others to generate and maintain premium placements of the STN Video platform;
- You’ll work with marquis publishers and media companies to promote and develop industry leading video strategies;
- As the world returns to normal, you’ll travel to conferences, trade shows, and meetings to represent the STN video platform to the digital publishing industry
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
You are a seasoned account management professional with sales chops and ideally have 3-7 years of digital media, ad tech, or video platform experience.
- You’re no stranger to using a CRM such as Salesforce to create and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to grow your business within assigned accounts;
- You’re a strategic thinker and strong communicator capable of closing deals all the way up to the C-Level of major media organizations;
- You’re a fast learner who leans into learning new technologies and ideas
- You’ll bring dedication and creativity which will allow you to navigate a complex sales cycle;
- You will have a solid history of collaboration and succeeding in a team environment
- You’ll have a great curiosity to deepen your knowledge of STN Video, as well as the digital video and ad tech industries.
WHAT DOES A CAREER AT STN OFFER YOU
A career at STN Video offers you growth and opportunity. You’ll be joining a collaborative, fun environment where we value curiosity, hard work, humility and honesty. We also recognize that employees are most productive when they feel safe and healthy. All STN employees have always been empowered to work from home, in the office or a comfortable combination of both at any time. As well, STN Video offers unlimited vacation time, an extensive benefits package with 100% of the premiums on us, and much more!