Group Benefits Administrator
Group BenefitsFull TimeOntario
The Benefits Administrator provides administrative support to the Practice Advisor and clients of Selectpath. In this position, you will be responsible for handling client and Advisor inquiries and requests related to Group Benefits products.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Day shift hours - 8:30am-4:30pm, no weekends
- Competitive salary ($40,000-$55,000)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 1:1 wellness coach
- Matching retirement plan
- A flexible and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, organize and facilitate the preparation and completion of client renewals
- Complete client reporting with a high level of accuracy and detail
- Support other team members to ensure client needs are met, this may include reporting, analysis, replying to client emails etc.
- Liaise with carriers to help solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
- Assist with administrative functions such as Advisor client correspondence, file maintenance, regular database updates and maintenance
- Prepare various ad hoc reports
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- College Diploma: with a concentration in business is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Group Benefits is an asset
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Goldmine or other CRM (asset)
- Process oriented, high attention to detail and the ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Team player who understands serving and supporting the internal customer.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Deadline to apply is March 20, 2023.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in Selectpath, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Selectpath is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
Upon request, Selectpath will make accommodations available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.