Director of Sales
SalesFull TimeRemote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
Director of Sales
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Director of Sales.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales and lead a team of sales professionals focused on driving growth through recommending effective solutions that help our customers meet their security and data privacy objectives. You will work with your team to execute sales strategies that are essential to accelerating the growth of our customer base. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience gained from leading a high-performance sales team and driving the revenue growth of a SaaS company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership of achieving or exceeding our customer growth targets
- Developing and executing strategies to achieve revenue growth objectives
- Building on our culture of success through leading and mentoring sales representatives with varying levels of experience
- Removing barriers to success and working to align team behaviours with performance expectations
- Training, coaching and mentoring salespeople
- Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Strong consultative selling background
- Demonstrated success in the leadership of over-performing sales teams
- Experience as a member of a dynamic SaaS company
- A desire to be a member of a team focused on constant growth and market leadership.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, technology or a related field
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.