MarketingFull TimeRemote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
Vice President of Marketing
We’re currently searching for an experienced, dynamic, and data-driven marketing leader to join our team in the role of VP Marketing. As a member of our senior leadership team, you will play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning and direction as we capitalize on the growing market opportunity for security management and compliance platforms.
As the VP of Marketing, you’ll lead a growing team of marketers focused on raising awareness, driving demand, and communicating competitive differentiation. The successful candidate embraces agility in the face of a rapidly changing competitive landscape, using data-driven insights and experiments to accelerate growth.
You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align your team’s efforts with the company’s financial and growth objectives. You will work intimately with Sales leadership and the sales team as a whole to shape go-to-market strategy and drive qualified demand.
Our ideal candidate understands the value of combining creativity, innovation, and experimentation with data-driven results and has a proven track-record of using both inbound and paid techniques to generate demand for a fast-growing SaaS solution.. The VP of Marketing will report directly to the COO.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and drive a comprehensive Marketing strategy that appropriately balances short-term pipeline building initiatives with longer term brand establishment
- Embody, embrace, and lead by example our company’s core values of Respect, Authenticity, Diversity, and Building for the Future
- Align with other functional leaders to inform, collaborate on, and execute the company’s strategic direction
- Become intimately familiar with our target market’s acquisition paths and align marketing initiatives with it
- Recruit, mentor, and retain a best-in-class marketing team
- Evaluate, track and report on marketing performance measures to continually improve ROI on marketing investments
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistency in message and customer experience from initial interaction through customer acquisition, engagement, and support
- Establish and manage team goals, creating a plan and providing marketing team members with the tools, guidance, and agency to meet marketing deliverables and metrics
- Design, manage, and adjust the Marketing department’s budget, making adjustments based on campaign feedback
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Partner with customer success to develop a repeatable, self-sustaining reference program
- Evolve our core messaging to ensure we have a simple, direct, and differentiated messaging to our target market that is consistent and repeatable
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Core Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions in a fast paced environment
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.