SalesFull TimeRemote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
Vice President of Sales
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Vice President of Sales.
In this role, you will lead a team of sales professionals focused on driving growth through recommending effective solutions that help our customers meet their security and data privacy objectives. You will work with your team and the marketing and customer success teams to implement sales strategies that are essential to accelerating the growth of our customer base. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience building high-performance sales organizations in growth stage SaaS companies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership of achieving or exceeding our customer growth targets
- Developing and executing strategies to achieve revenue growth objectives
- Building on our culture of success through leading and mentoring sales representatives with varying levels of experience
- Removing barriers to success and working to align team behaviours with performance expectations
- Recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and mentoring salespeople
- Overseeing sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their goals and objectives
- Selecting and coordinating sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential
- Working with Sales and Customer Success to define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and position our customers for success
- Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and communicating your observations to the company leadership team and other company functions through a sales-focused lense
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- Proven track record of leadership
- Strong consultative selling background
- Demonstrated success in the selection, development and leadership of over-performing sales teams
- Experience as a member of a senior management team building a dynamic SaaS company
- A desire to be a member of a team focused on constant growth and market leadership.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, technology or a related field
- 5+ years of experience building and leading direct and indirect SaaS sales organizations through periods of significant growth
- Significant and demonstrable experience built on a foundation of deep domain expertise.
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.