ProductFull TimeRemote NS
We are searching for a Project Manager to join our product team. In this role, you would plan, lead, and organize various projects and interface with our product team, and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define and develop project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage detailed project timelines
- Work with multi-disciplinary product teams to deliver projects in an effective and efficient manner
- Consistently provide project details and updates to various stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Monitor progress and work with product teams to make adjustments and clear obstacles as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
About Our Product Team
We embrace design thinking and a culture of experimentation, rapid testing, and iteration. We are a small and fast-growing team with a lot of opportunities to grow with the company. Our product teams are agile and are empowered to truly innovate
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Working at Securicy
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, technology or a related field
- 2+ years experience in an agile project management role
- PMI-ACP or equivalent certification an asset
- Strong familiarity with modern project management software, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, objectives, and timeline
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- Positive, enthusiastic, and always learning
- An organized, self-starter, who's able to manage projects and timelines effectively
- A creative problem-solver who works well under pressure
- Great communication and presentation skills with client-facing experience
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile, and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.