Channel Sales Manager
Sales, Marketing and Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote NS
Channel Sales Manager
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our rapidly growing team in the role of Channel Sales Manager.
In this role, you will be working within the company’s Sales team. You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to maintain and grow the organization’s revenue while communicating with a wide range of potential customers.
Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Building, cultivate, grow and develop assigned partners into high performing and fully self-sufficient providers
- Taking ownership of channel sales partner growth targets
- Developing and executing strategies to achieve revenue growth objectives
- Overseeing relationships with channel partners
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Helping to communicate our product roadmap to sales partners and gathering their feedback on potential product enhancements
- Communicating channel activities and observations to our sales, marketing and product teams
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Working at Securicy
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- Proven track record in sales and account management
- Experience working with and enabling sales partners
- A desire to be a member of a team focused on constant growth and market leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Socially perceptive
- Negotiating skills
- Analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Sales and business development experience
- Team leadership experience
- Strong experience with Hubspot
- Experience managing partner relationships
- Must be a continual self-motivated learner: Online courses, books, blogs, podcasts, conferences etc.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work on a variety of assignments as defined by current priorities.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the SaaS industry.
- Experience working in a startup culture.
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.