Director of Customer Success
Sales, Marketing and Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote NS
Director of Customer Success
We are searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team as Director of Customer Success
In this role, you will lead a team of skilled professionals that help our customers meet their security and data privacy objectives via the successful implementation of our platform. Additionally, you will work closely with security and privacy experts, product leaders and engineering, to help guide the product roadmap of our platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hiring, coaching and managing a team of customer success representatives
- Ensuring that departmental initiatives and OKRs are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Committing to continuous learning and professional development in a demonstrable way.
- Having a direct and positive impact on your team and helping contribute to the organization’s overall success.
- Working with HR to develop and manage the onboarding process for new Customer Success hires
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve processes and playbooks
- Working with the Customer Success Team to deeply understand our customer’s objectives and become strategic trusted advisors by determining how to define, drive and demonstrate value (ROI).
- Monitoring the customer journey to identify gaps in customer-facing processes
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Experience building and scaling customer success processes
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced hyper-growth company
- A curiosity that leads to self-driven continuous learning
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success/Support function
- Experience leading a Customer Success Team in a high-growth SaaS
- Knowledge of security standards and data privacy regulations
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.