Sales, Marketing and Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote NS
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the Growth Marketer role. The successful candidate will work remotely with our teams in the Atlantic and East Coast time zones.
As a Growth Marketer, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing integrated marketing campaigns through paid channels, driving engagement and generating marketing qualified leads for our sales team. Key channels include paid search, paid social, sponsored events/webinars/content, and email marketing. You will work closely with our content creation team to develop and leverage high-quality content to drive and nurture leads.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, execute, and manage paid search (Google), and social ad (Linkedin and Twitter) campaigns to drive new marketing-qualified leads.
- Plan, execute, and manage Email Marketing campaigns designed to nurture and increase engagement and ultimately action with leads driven though both paid and organic means
- Convert paid traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content
- Coordinate and track SEM campaigns, working closely with our inbound marketing specialist to develop content and coordinated campaigns based on keyword research
- Optimize our paid lead nurturing processes
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- 3-5 years of experience working in B2B marketing, specifically around paid programs
- Deep familiarity with Paid Social and Paid Search platforms
- Strong experience with Hubspot
- Experience running detailed campaign reporting
- Full-time position working remotely
High-growth companies use the Securicy platform to implement information security practices that win business.
Securicy works with emerging growth businesses to embed security into the fabric of their business. By helping clients establish and maintain the robust security programs needed to sell into large enterprises and highly regulated industries, we help them transform security from a risk to a competitive advantage.
Securicy’s innovative information security management platform makes it easy for startups and emerging growth companies to design, implement, and sustain an enterprise-class security program that meets compliance needs, simplifies security audits, and ultimately satisfies demanding enterprise customers.
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.