Content Marketing Manager
Sales, Marketing and Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote NS
Content Marketing Manager
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team as a senior Content Marketing Manager! The successful candidate will work remotely in locations throughout the Atlantic and East Coast time zones and will report to the VP Marketing.
The Content Marketing Manager takes responsibility for developing content that will drive demand for our Information Security Management platform. The role is focused on developing strategic content marketing plans and overseeing their implementation and execution. It requires a professional that has experience working in high-growth SaaS entrepreneurial technology organizations. Success in this role will come from producing quantifiable results and delivering high-quality data analysis that will inform strategic decisions by stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design content marketing strategies and set goals
- Develop a content calendar, coordinate with key team members and ensure deadlines are met
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Work with the sales and marketing team to develop and deliver the required content to support the “Buyers Journey”
- Collaborate with graphic designers to produce high-quality content pieces
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Write, edit, proofread and improve content.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to plan content distribution strategies and optimize content using SEO best practices
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys regular team collaboration while thriving in a primarily autonomous day-to-day work environment.
Core skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership skills and the ability to encourage teamwork
- Well-versed in social media
- Knowledge of graphic design and photography
- Strong organization skills with keen attention to detail
- Expertise in writing for the web, A/B Testing
Tools we use (experience a plus, but not required):
- Wordpress/Medium for website and blogging
- LinkedIn/Twitter for social media
- Hubspot marketing automation platform
- SEMrush for SEO/marketing research
- Asana for tasks/project management
- Google Docs/Spreadsheets for content creation
High-growth companies use the Securicy platform to implement information security practices that win business.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to function in today’s technological world without having a proper data security plan. Enterprise organizations lead this charge, as they will not work with vendors who can’t prove their data to be secure. Startups and growing companies lose significant deals due to providing inaccurate or insufficient answers to confusing security questionnaires. They also leave themselves vulnerable to cyber-attack and data breaches.
Our platform enables organizations to efficiently implement, maintain and demonstrate a strong information security program. Securicy's software has navigated companies through the complex security requirements of major players like Microsoft, Netflix, National Bank, Target and more.
Our work environment
At Securicy you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.