AdministrationFull TimeRemote NS
We are currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will work remotely in locations throughout the Atlantic and East Coast time zones.
The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO and COO. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO and COO.
Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Managing CEO and COO inboxes
- Screening emails
- Answering and sending emails
- Scheduling meetings
- Attending meetings, taking notes and assigning action items
- Entering meeting data into Customer Relationship Management or Project Management Tools
- Uploading of receipts and financial documents for the financial management team
- Assisting the marketing team in the management of social media profiles for CEO and COO
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners and stakeholders
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system
- Completing assigned research projects
- Work experience in the administrative field
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to discretion and confidentiality
- Confident in using modern web applications
- Strong computer skills
High-growth companies use the Securicy platform to implement information security practices that win business.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to function in today’s technological world without having a proper data security plan. Enterprise organizations lead this charge, as they will not work with vendors who can’t prove their data to be secure. Startups and growing companies lose significant deals due to providing inaccurate or insufficient answers to confusing security questionnaires. They also leave themselves vulnerable to cyber-attack and data breaches.
Our web-based software enables organizations to efficiently implement, maintain and demonstrate a strong information security program. Securicy's software has navigated companies through the complex security requirements of major players like Microsoft, Netflix, National Bank, Target and more.
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
We ask that interested candidates upload their resumes in PDF format.