Sales Development Representative
Sales, Marketing and Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote NS
Sales Development Representative
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Sales Development Representative. SDRs work either remotely in the Atlantic and East Coast time zones.
Our Sales and Marketing Teams focus on creating new opportunities in our sales pipeline. The successful SDR will contact prospects and manage the relevant CRM(s), act autonomously to organize 1-on-1 meetings with sales representatives, C-Level executives, coordinate Securicy’s presence at relevant virtual conferences, and otherwise support the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams. Armed with a deep understanding of our delivery model, you will be a key member of the team that focuses on driving revenue growth for the company.
Joining Securicy means that you are walking into a company that values open and honest communication as well as fresh perspectives and different backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who has a desire to solve problems, share your ideas, and deliver results you will feel at home with Securicy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Becoming proficient with our sales process
- Outbound prospecting sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-ups, and opportunity qualifications via video calls, telephone, and email
- Updating and maintaining Sales CRM systems and records
- Maintaining volume targets to hit quotas and create a pipeline for sales
- Carrying and delivering on monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Driving growth through key partner channels in key segments of the information security industry
- Identifying strategic partners and working to qualify, develop, and build alliances with these organizations
- Working to ensure partner organizations enhance the value of our combined solution
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, product development, and customer success to ensure that our customers and partners have the proper tools and support
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who enjoys regular team collaboration while thriving on a primarily autonomous day-to-day work life. The successful candidate will enjoy learning and sharing their knowledge in a meaningful way.
Core skills and experience:
We’re looking for someone who is ready to work in a startup environment and make an immediate contribution as a member of our sales and marketing team. The role of an SDR requires strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing and positive personality as a significant contribution of the role is phoning and emailing people you've never spoken to before, and communicating the value of Securicy.
A highly successful candidate will be given the opportunity to become granularly involved in growing an exciting young startup. The opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a modern technology-focused sales organization builds a foundation upon which a candidate can understand and manage cutting-edge sales and marketing tools and strategies.
Preference may be given to candidates with:
- Must be a continual self-motivated learner: Online courses, books, blogs, podcasts, conferences etc.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work on a variety of assignments as defined by current priorities.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the information security industry or SaaS businesses.
- Experience working in a startup culture.
- A location based in the Atlantic or East coast time zones.
More About Securicy:
High-growth companies use the Securicy platform to implement information security practices that win business
It is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to function in today’s technological world without having proper plans for data security. Enterprise organizations lead this charge, as they will not work with vendors who can’t prove their data to be secure. Startups and growing companies lose major deals to inaccurate or insufficient answers to confusing security questionnaires. Plus the cyber-attack and data breach risks they leave themselves vulnerable to.
Our platform enables organizations to efficiently implement, maintain and demonstrate a strong information security program. Securicy's software has navigated companies through the complex security requirements of major players like Microsoft, Netflix, National Bank, Target and more.