Customer Success Representative
Sales, Marketing and Customer SuccessFull TimeRemote NS
Customer Success Representative
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Customer Success Representative. The successful candidate will work remotely with our teams in the Atlantic and East Coast time zones.
As Customer Success Representative you will enjoy a sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realize their intended value of Securicy products and services. A passion for customer success and the willingness to embrace everyday challenges will lead to a fulfilling role as a Customer Success Representative.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be a trusted advisor and advocate for a growing customer base.
- Engage customers proactively with regular onboarding or strategy calls to drive value and usage across Securicy’s platform.
- Work to understand customer’s information and cyber security goals and collaborate on customized plans while ensuring customer accountability
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources.
- Partner with internal and external teams to maintain and grow customer investment across our platform.
- Troubleshoot and collaborate with the development team to determine root cause to fix bugs and make quality of life improvements.
- Test, identify, and recommend enhancements to the application which benefit the customer.
- Develop scalable customer service and education tools, workflows, and resources.
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity.
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Commit to continuous learning and professional development in demonstrable ways.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the information security industry or SaaS businesses.
- Demonstrated self-starter.
- A location based in the Atlantic or East coast time zones.
Additional qualifications may include:
- Understanding of information security best practices.
- Customer Success experience at a SaaS organization.
- Customer Success experience in the B2B space.
- Experience working in a startup culture.
Core Skills and Experience:
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Aptitude for learning software.
- Prior experience in a customer service or consulting role.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a digital conversation.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to set, achieve, and exceed goals.
High-growth companies use the Securicy platform to implement information security practices that win business.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to function in today’s technological world without having a proper data security plan. Enterprise organizations lead this charge, as they will not work with vendors who can’t prove their data to be secure. Startups and growing companies lose significant deals due to providing inaccurate or insufficient answers to confusing security questionnaires. They also leave themselves vulnerable to cyber-attack and data breaches.
Our web-based software enables organizations to efficiently implement, maintain and demonstrate a strong information security program. Securicy's software has navigated companies through the complex security requirements of major players like Microsoft, Netflix, National Bank, Target and more.
Our work environment
At Securicy you will find an open and supportive environment that values and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.