Junior Content Creator/Blogger
MarketingPart TimeNorth York, ON
Junior Copywriter responsibilities
- Writing and proofreading blog posts about our products and services
- Creating promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks
- Conducting basic SEO and keyword research
We are looking for a Junior Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write blog posts and advertisements that promote our products.
Junior Copywriter responsibilities include conducting SEO and keyword research, updating product descriptions and writing promotional text for banners and online ads. If you have a flair for words, copywriting samples and a professional or academic background in Marketing, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help boost our brand awareness through creating engaging online content.
- Write and proofread blog posts about our company’s products and services
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures and social networks
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Submit well-structured drafts to senior copywriters and editors within deadlines
- Update existing content on our web pages
- Participate in email marketing campaigns
- Implement SEO practices to increase blog posts’ visibility
- Interview internal team members (e.g. product developers and salespeople) to learn about product features
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter or similar role
- Copywriting samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
- An ability to describe product features in a creative and informative way
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools (e.g. Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Familiarity with social media for business
- Solid time-management skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
Please reply to this job posting or send your resume to email@example.com.