OperationsFull TimeNorth York, ON
Second Bindis looking for a full time reliable pick-up driver. In this role, you will pick up donation items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. The ideal candidate is someone who has integrity, is energetic, and is committed to providing a high level of customer service.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Cleaning vehicle after each route completion
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from customers.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license (G license) issued by the province of Ontario.
- 1+ years of truck driving experience with a clean abstract (experience with up to 26ft trucks)
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Clean driving record.
- Clean police record
- You have at least 1 year of moving and driving experience
- You're flexible to work weekends as needed
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods (up to 75 lbs)
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefit
- Full-time, year round position
- Referral bonus for each friend you successfully refer to work at Second Bind
- Education and training
- Company shares