SalesFull TimeCalgary, AB
Do you know your way around eCommerce, and love solving challenges? Does working with a fun globalized team sound awesome to you?
We're looking to fill a full-time position for a Growth Officer. You're in charge of qualifying new leads, closing deals and finding new avenues for growth.
Your style is to work in sprints, doing deep outbound prospect work on a daily basis. You learn quickly who the ideal enterprise customer is for Saucal, and you use email, phone, and LinkedIn to find and target these potential customers. You know how to identify decision makers and do what you can to make contact with them in a fashion that’s targeted yet unobtrusive. Your goal is to contact, listen, learn, and get them interested in Saucal as a potential platform partner for their eCommerce initiatives.
You view enterprise customers and their content as important parts of the web, and you view Saucal and WooCommerce as the best partner to come alongside those content efforts. You pride yourself in establishing long-term relationships and doing what’s best for the customer. You enjoy having structured daily tasks, and setting a goal and achieving it. You appreciate both the art and science of selling and understand that your role requires both.
This role requires you to have a deep understanding of the technology and platforms that we run, and to be able to communicate with engineers effectively. Moderate travel is required as well.
This is a remote position.
Years Exp.: 3+
- Highly curious
- Process oriented
- Attention to detail
- Growth oriented
- Deep understanding of eCommerce
- Experience with web project development
- Strong ability to diagnose customer challenges
- An amazing communicator, across multiple channels
- Act as point person for educating potential customers on on our services
- Quickly diagnose challenges leads are having, and propose high level solutions
- Write, edit, revise and complete compelling emails to help prospective clients understand projects and related decisions
- Maintain accurate, timely and detailed documentation for deals, client relationships and projects
- Collaborate with engineering and project management to act as the voice of the customer in development of minimum viable products
- Build sales processes and playbooks, including ideal customer profiles, prospecting and sales collateral, and systems
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology and related areas
- WordPress experience
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM
- Hourly rate, paid bi-weekly
- Annual, longevity and performance bonuses available
Most people at Saucal work 3-8 hours per day. We're focused on Eastern Standard Time (EST) from 9am-5pm. You can work in other parts of the world and during times you wish. However, you will need excellent time management skills, and be available for certain time periods for customer collaboration. Over-communication will be key to your success. People that have great habits in place for time tracking, organization, and self-management are an ideal fit for us.
All applications must BYOD - bring your own device.