RMA Electronics Technician
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
RMA Electronic Technician
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for an experienced RMA Electronic Technician to join our team.
The main responsibilities of the electronic technician include but are not limited to the following: inspecting, repairing, overhauling, testing, and certifying electrical and electronic components, instruments, and related equipment.
· Perform tasks for which the technician is certified, in accordance with the established guidelines, either in terms of time, use, or efficiency.
- Follow the culture and philosophy of the company (teamwork, mutual respect, and accountability).
- Follow-up on defects, tasks, repairs, and corrections that have been assigned to the technician.
- Provide the status of the work as required, including requests for updates.
- Providing training to colleagues as needed.
- Certify the proper use of materials, methods, and work procedures, as well as safety practices.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of health and safety standards.
- Analyze and recommend improvements and innovative methods for efficiency of production.
- Participate in corporate initiatives, as determined by the team leader.
- Perform related administrative tasks.
- Install, maintain, and repair electronic equipment, such as specialty manufacturing test equipment.
- Repair, replace electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes soldering tools, or other hand and power tools, manuals and schematics, and electronic test instruments.
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component, and equipment faults.
- Complete work orders, tests, and maintenance reports.
· Technical degree in electronics, or a related field.
· 2 years of experience in LED manufacturing, or a related industry
· Intermediate computer abilities (MS Office)
- Autonomous and responsible;
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload according to company’s objectives and priorities.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent communication skills.
· Ability speak, read, write in English.
What we offer
· The opportunity to work on world-class and record-breaking lighting projects displayed across the world.
· An experienced, dynamic, and rapidly growing team.
· Competitive salaries, group insurance and an employer-matched RRSP plan.
· Flexible working hours
· Casual dress code
· Great cultural diversity.
We come together as one, join SACO!
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technologists, lighting and media experts from various fields to form a community of knowledge and passion with the same goal to do extraordinary things.