LED Installation Support Technician
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for qualified LED Support Technicians to join our Las Vegas team on another unique and challenging project - The MSG Sphere at the Venetian.
These are 12-month contract positions, with the possibility of extension.
The main responsibilities of the Install support technician include but are not limited to the following: Installation observation, inspecting, repairing, testing, LED components, trucking logistics, truckload corrections, filling in forms and logs related to Installation and repairs of LED equipment.
· Perform tasks for which the technician is trained, in accordance with the established guidelines.
· Follow the culture and philosophy of the company (teamwork, mutual respect, and accountability).
· Follow-up on defects, tasks, repairs, and corrective actions regarding shipments that have been assigned to the technician.
· Provide the status of the work as required with forms and logs, including requests from contractor.
· Providing training to other colleagues as needed
· Certify the proper use of materials, means, methods and work procedures, as well as safety practices.
· Ensure observation of compliance and maintenance of health and safety standards.
· Analyze and recommend solutions of installation process and procedures.
· Participate in corporate initiatives, as determined by the team supervisor.
· Perform related administrative tasks.
· Observe Installation, participate with support for repair of led electronic equipment, such as specialty manufacturing test equipment.
· Repair, replace electronic equipment, components and assemblies, review manuals and schematics, electronic parts.
· Find faulty equipment for replacement.
· Complete work orders, installation Observation and installation reports.
· 2 years of experience in Video LED Systems, or a related industry
· Quality control, testing equipment for installation
· Installation preparation of LED electronic systems
· Construction or permanent installation of lighting and visual equipment
· Electrical or Extra Low Voltage Integration
· Tracking and Monitoring products for installation
· Computer experience (Microsoft Office and Internet)
· Job Site Safety Protocols
· Rigging and Manlift Systems
· Communication flow with chain of command
· Truck loads and packaging
· Autonomous and responsible
· Ability to organize, plan and prioritize workload according to company’s objectives
· Team oriented
· Excellent communication skills
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technology, lighting and media experts to form a community of knowledge and passion with one goal; to do extraordinary things. Join us.