QC - Document Control Specialist
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
Quality Control Document Specialist
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Document Specialist, to join our team.
· Reporting daily quality control activities and direct report to the Site Quality Manager – Las Vegas
· Maintain the project control database utilizing project control software provided by the company
· Document and facilitate procedural changes by following ISO:9001: 2015 standards
· Work closely with the site managers in the preparation of document control materials for management reviews, meeting agendas, meeting minutes
· Review daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly quality control and quality assurance reporting for completeness.
· Perform the preliminary review of all submittals for completeness prior to routing to the proper stakeholder for final review. Follow up on outstanding NCR/CAR to ensure timely processing.
· Minimum 1 year of document control experience in the construction and/or plant environment
· Must be familiar with ISO9001 Quality Standard and Audit Procedures
· Must be proficient in using document control software, Microsoft Office/mini tab/Q1 Macro
· Must be detail-oriented with effective organization and coordination skills.
· Must have the ability to interface and communicate effectively with others and have a positive attitude.
· Experience in preparing and reviewing written correspondences for formatting, punctuation, grammar, etc.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to travel close by construction and yard site
· Must be able to lift 35 lbs and able to pass drug test
· Ability to handle changing and increasing workload
· Familiar with civil project plans, quality, installation, and specifications.
· Associate degree from a two‐year college and/or equivalent Construction Management, or equivalent combination of education is preferred.