Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a qualified Logistics Coordinator to join our Las Vegas team on another unique and challenging project, the MSG Sphere at the Venetian.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Logistics Coordinator will act as a point person to oversee and coordinate the receipt of shipments from the manufacturing team.
This is a 12-month contract position, with the possibility of extension.
· Coordinate the inbound / outbound of the transport (FTL and LTL) into Yesco warehouse on a daily basis (gather proper information).
· Schedule deliveries and pick-ups with carriers to/from Yesco warehouse.
· Prepare and verify all pertinent documentation for all shipments (import of exterior and interior materials and export of the crates and packaging).
· Track and trace shipments to ensure on time delivery.
· Able to liaise with customs brokers and freight forwarders.
· Ensure customs clearance of all shipments. (import and export)
· Able to gather all related information for duty drawbacks.
· Knowledge of the Harmonized code system.
· Issuance of carrier claims.
· Create SOP’s for all our processes.
· Ensure fluent communication with all departments and assist when required.
· Implement procedures and policies.
· Able to address all logistical problems.
· Minimum of a College degree;
· 5 to 8 years’ experience in Logistics.
· Strong knowledge of word, excel and outlook.
· Knowledge of ERP asset.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months
· Detail oriented.
· Able to handle pressure.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business requirements.
· Fluent in English (oral and written)
What we offer
· The opportunity to work on world-class and record-breaking lighting projects displayed across the world.
· An experienced, dynamic, and rapidly growing team.
· Competitive salaries, group insurance.
· Flexible working hours
· Casual dress code
· Great cultural diversity.
We come together as one, join SACO!
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technologists, lighting, and media experts from various fields to form a community of knowledge and passion with the same goal to do extraordinary things.