Installation Support Technician
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for qualified LED Support Technicians to join our Las Vegas team on another unique and challenging project - The MSG Sphere at the Venetian.
These are 12-month contract positions, with the possibility of extension.
- Working on installation support teams and reporting to the Installation Support Manager the LED Technician will monitor and troubleshoot the installation of Saco LED products as the work is carried out by site contractors;
- The role will require developing a thorough understanding of Saco Products, installation methodologies and troubleshooting procedures; Other tasks include:
- Provide technical support to installation contractors;
- Provide technical support and performance feedback to the Saco Quality Control team;
- Determine disposition and take action on NCRs and RMAs.
- Monitor the flow and inventory of Saco products from delivery through the stages of installation
- Run prescribed system functional tests;
- Monitor progress and prepare prescribed progress reports;
- 4 years of relevant technical experience;
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems;
- Ability to read drawings and plans;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Experience in the technology sector;
- Experience in the lighting and/or video and/or entertainment industries an asset.
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technology, lighting and media experts to form a community of knowledge and passion with one goal; to do extraordinary things. Join us.