Interior Project Manager
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a Site Project Manager to head up our Las Vegas-based team at the MSG Sphere at the Venetian. This is a 12-month, full-time position, with possibility of extension.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. The right candidate is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution of projects;
· Ensure that all project deliverables are generated and handed over to stakeholders on time, within scope and within budget;
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility;
· Ensure resource availability and allocation;
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
· Report and escalate to management as needed;
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
· Perform risk assessment and management to minimize project risks;
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- 8+ years of experience in hands-on project management;
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
- Experience and familiarity with large-scale construction, engineering and architecture projects;
- Basic understanding of electrical and electronic systems;
- Ability to read drawings and plans;
- Proven experience in leading a technical team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Experience in the technology sector;
- Experience in the lighting and/or video and/or entertainment industries an asset.
- Technical academic background an asset;
- Construction or Architectural experience is essential; audio/visual or LED production experience preferred
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience;