LED Installation Support Manager
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
LED Installation Support Manager
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for an experienced LED Installation Support Manager to head our Montreal and US-based installation support team. This is a full-time position.
Reporting to the Senior Project Director, the LED Installation Support Manager is responsible for planning and directing the installation technician team(s) as they work to support the client’s large scale LED Video projects. This role requires a self-motivated person with experience interfacing with clients and an understanding of working with international deadlines.
· Lead the planning, scheduling, organizing, directing, and evaluating work efforts of Installation and Support technicians, on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, to meet project schedule and exceed client expectations;
· Work with the SACO Project Management team in liaising and coordinating with client team members and representatives, including project managers, subcontractors, and specialty trades;
· Monitor progress at the job sites; review work progress on daily basis; prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
· Plan to anticipate and mitigate risks; prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
· Assist with tracking inventory works with local Logistic Manager to stage product delivery in alignment with project schedule;
· Ensure team compliance with all site regulations, including Health & Safety.
· Ensure up-to date training for technician team;
· Answer customer questions and resolves issues. Refers other issues/questions to appropriate personnel/service area/manager for follow up, testing and troubleshooting;
· Assists in instructing customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment;
· Acts as a liaison with customers on technical matters for assigned projects;
· Communicate effectively with customers and schedule service calls;
· Interface regularly with customers, co-workers, and supervisors in person (travel required), by telephone, email, etc.;
· 5+ years of experience in hands-on project or installation / service management;
· Experience and familiarity with large-scale construction, engineering and architecture projects;
· Experience with LED and large scale AV Installations;
· Experience in managing and ensuring the retention and success of employees.
· Touring and Concert Industry experience;
· Experience working in an office with outside skilled trades or a related working environment with inside employees and outside employees is mandatory.
· Proven experience in leading a technician team;
· Basic understanding of electrical and electronic systems;
· Ability to read drawings and plans;
· Good understanding of electronics, LED based systems, video and DMX;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
· Good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities;
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail;
· Ability to delegate;
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Capable of learning how to use various in-house software programs used companywide;
· Ability to travel throughout North America and International destinations;
· Bilingual French/English.
What we offer
· The opportunity to work on world-class and record-breaking lighting projects displayed across the world.
· An experienced, dynamic, and rapidly growing team.
· Competitive salaries, group insurance and an employer-matched RRSP plan.
· Flexible working hours
· Casual dress code
· Great cultural diversity.
We come together as one, join SACO!
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technologists, lighting, and media experts from various fields to form a community of knowledge and passion with the same goal to do extraordinary things.