Quality Control Lead
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
Quality Control Lead
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Lead to join our team.
· Supervise all functions pertaining to effective quality inspection procedures;
· Ensure proper health and safety procedures and wear recommended PPE;
· Communicate none-quality specifications to R&D and Engineering;
· Actively promote and implement changes within the inspection area to maintain and drive effective quality tracking;
· Document control and proper archiving of inspections sheets;
· Effectively supervise all time and cost saving best practices;
· Review conformity of First Article Inspections, and maintain housekeeping in quarantine area;
· Co-ordinate effective interface of the quality functions with production schedules;
· Ensure timely equipment calibration and tool inspection;
· General administration and adherence to established departmental NCR forms and procedure;
· Actively participate in incident investigations as necessary;
· Other duties as assigned by the Quality Systems Manager.
· 4-5 years of experience in quality control;
· 2-3 years of experience in team management;
· Computer knowledge (MS-Office, Excel) and capacity to learn new software;
· Ability to get a forklift license;
· Deep expertise in testing and quality assurance processes and methodologies;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals, including auditors, management, engineering, project management, and QA staff;
· Good knowledge of development processes (design, pre-production, production);
· Solid interpersonal and organizational skills;
· Ability to manage many priorities at the same time;
· Results-oriented mindset;
· Ability to work well under pressure;
· Influential leadership;
· Strong analytical skills;
· A structured, creative, and innovative mind
· A customer service vision;
We come together as one, join SACO!
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technologists, lighting and media experts from various fields to form a community of knowledge and passion with the same goal to do extraordinary things.