On Site LED/AV Project Lead
Saco Technologies Inc. - Opportunities Full TimeLas Vegas, NV
On Site Project Lead
SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for a LED Installation Support – Site Lead to head up our Las Vegas-based team.
- Reporting to the local Project Lead and to the Montreal head office, the Site Lead is the point person on the job site. They will oversee and direct the local SACO site team as the team works to support the client’s construction project;
- Assist Project Lead in planning, scheduling, organizing, directing and evaluating work efforts of up to 20 on-site personnel, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, to meet project schedule and exceed client expectations; installation and commissioning of SACO product;;
- Assist Project Lead in planning, scheduling, organizing, directing and evaluating work efforts of up to 20 on-site personnel, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, to meet project schedule and exceed client expectations.
- Assists Project Lead in liaising and coordinating with client team members and representatives, including project managers, subcontractors and specialty trades;
- Monitors progress at the job site; reviews work progress on daily basis; prepares internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Plans ahead to anticipate and mitigate risks; prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Assists with tracking inventory: works with local Logistic Manager to stage product delivery in alignment with project schedule;
- Ensures team compliance with all site regulations, including Health & Safety.
- 8+ years of experience in hands-on project management;
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas for 12+ months;
- Experience and familiarity with large-scale construction, engineering and architecture projects;
- Basic understanding of electrical and electronic systems;
- Ability to read drawings and plans;
- Proven experience in leading a technical team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Experience in the technology sector;
- Experience in the lighting and/or video and/or entertainment industries an asset.
We come together as one, join SACO!
SACO isn’t just a brand, it’s a mindset, a culture. We bring together technologists, lighting and media experts from various fields to form a community of knowledge and passion with the same goal to do extraordinary things.